Monday, December 12, 2011

i'm late and i can't do anything about it

Ahhh, goodness me. I don't know where life is flying off to in such a hurry.

Chances are highly likely that you won't be receiving Christmas cards from me on or before the 25th this year. I haven't written them up yet and it will be very slow snail mailing them out. I'll do the best I can, but please don't be upset if they come to you around New Years this year!

I'm really feeling overly hectic and rushed and pulled in every which way lately. For about a month now. I feel a bit like I'm on the verge of blowing my top, but just when I think that might happen, I manage to find a way to calm down. Largely due to talking to Thor at the end of the day, nearly every single day and falling asleep to the sound of his I love you's. That definitely helps. Still... every day finds a way of making me a little bit edgy. Sometimes a lot edgy.
So for now...

It's bath time.

Bath time with bubbles.

Jules :Oj

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Plenty of bubbles = Less stress!!

Jules said...

I think it's more like the hotter the water, the more it soothes the stress induced muscles... the bubbles are just a blissful distraction.