Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas To All


This is the newest addition to my *seasonal snowman fetish*... he sits upon my tree's branches all gleeful and looking a bit psychedelic in his 60's colors. He's really cute, I think. Plus, I love his scarf and wish I had one like it in my size. I'd look a little bit stupid borrowing his though. He's a bit of a ladies snowman. There's this one other little chicky that I hear him flirting with on the tree when he thinks I'm not paying attention. 

He was $6. Really broke the bank. Not all things that bring happiness need to be expensive! However, having said that, I added up this year's total cost and I seriously can't believe how much this season has cost me (including Thanan's birthday). It's really good that I start buying gifts in the summer or there's no way I'd afford this time of year. 

I hope you all experience some sort of deep profound joy this holiday season and bring in the new year with a positive outlook on life and love. Say hi to a stranger before the New Year. Guaranteed it will make you both feel good and smile. 

Love Jules xo

3 comments:

SIMON said...

Love your funky snowman!
Hope you and yours have the best ever Jules.
I doubt Christmas itself will provide more joy to me than becoming a Granddad in Christmas week but we will certainly all give it our best shot!!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Merry Xmas babe

Jules said...

Si - Thank you! Yes, a Christmas Baby is hard to beat, so really it shouldn't even have mattered how the rest of it all turned out!

SSD - Your wish warms me through and through. Thank you! I hope your Holidays have been amazing. :*