Thursday, December 29, 2011

When something inappropriate happens...

When all hell breaks lose and you feel like you're totally going to snap remember to do two things first...

Have a stiff drink...
... and just breathe.

Then if you're still f*cking mad (disappointed, angry, embarrassed and confused) go ahead and raise your voice, because it must be something to really be upset about at that point.

.. Today I couldn't do the stiff drink thing until I got home, so I did these out of order. I breathed, I yelled, and now I'm going to go have a shot of liquor.

Then I'll pray that I can just let it all go...........

Jules >8O(

2 comments:

SIMON said...

It somehow doesn't seem that the order is that important anymore.
I hope you have a contingency plan for after the liquor and the prayers.

Jules said...

YEs.. what worked was to realize the funny side of it... well after the consequences were handed out and dealt with.