Wednesday, January 04, 2012

:O?

I'm not sure that I'm really all that funny or witty anymore. I read back through old blog posts of mine and I laugh at the stupid and funny things I'd say. These days, I'm not so sure I've got it anymore. I mostly just ramble on about serious or touching things... very occasionally I'll talk about my vibrator usage or something that struck me funny while I was out and about. But mostly I've become just a great big sap, no?

What say? Do I make any of you giggle from time to time still? Am I worthwhile reading? Or have I become boring?

Jules :O?

4 comments:

The Grunt said...

I think it's a case of people still being in a holidaze.

SIMON said...

Yes you are still worth the odd giggle!!
Great big sap.... never!!

don said...

always worth reading!

Jules said...

So you agree with me Grunty? I AM boring now? **sigh**

Si - "odd giggle"... I knew it. ;P

Don - You're sweet!! But you're also biased! :*