Sunday, March 04, 2012

scratching doesn't help...


I don't know. Sometimes I just get itchy feet and I want to go someplace I've never been. My feet have been quite itchy lately. Maybe it's because my sister keeps talking about how she's going to take a trip this summer, or maybe it's that I've seen some amazing parts of the world and had to sort through a bunch of photos recently and it reignited my hunger for experiencing a different part of the world. I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that I don't like to be just sitting here, experiencing the same old thing. It's boring. Here are some pretty photos to amp up the doldrums.


I'd love to have someone to travel with. Maybe I need to go hone in on my sisters vacation with her. Or try to convince Thor that we should go somewhere. Or just take Thanan and go somewhere I think he'll love.


I'm not sure what the solution is going to be. I had my cards read this weekend and they said I would be travelling somewhere warm with rolling countryside where I land in one destination but see a total of 3 different places while I'm there. I wonder where it will be. I wonder when it will be. I wonder who will come with me! Here's another pretty photo. Just because.


Jules :O]

4 comments:

SIMON said...

I don't feel qualified to comment for some reason but I've only been back from travelling for just over a week and already have posted on 'that social network' about having itchy feet!
I enclose a friends answer, "A warm bath, gentle scrub, good lotion, maybe oatmeal? Drink lots of water and changer yer shoes too!"
Hope that works for you!!

Also your future according to your cards is very like your past... LOL!!

I better go before you delete all this!!

don said...

Great pics!

Quiet Paths said...

Those are really really neat photos. Hope you figure out where you are going...but deciding is half the fun for me.

Jules said...

Si - Ok. I tried all that. Still have the itch.

Don - Thank you! Two of them were taken in Central AB, one of them was abroad. I love the stark contrast between the blue and the white in the door pic. I also love the softness of the pink in the lily.

QP - Thank you, as well! I'm glad you like them. Right now I'd settle for somewhere without snow. We've just gotten a whole winter's worth in a day and a half.