Friday, April 06, 2012

guh.

I want to talk about being sad. I want to talk about why I'm sad. I want to scream and cry and just let all my emotions out, but I can't. There are too many people who might take it all the wrong way, or whatever.

It's not even really about me, in the grand scheme of things, yet I feel compelled today and tonight to act selfishly and think how easily life is changeable.

I've had enough loses in my life recently. I suppose just like about 4 billion other people. See.. selfish to think the way I am. Things really do test one's ability to stay strong and move forward with a sense of certainty.

I guess that's all. My phone's ringing.

Jules :(

2 comments:

The Grunt said...

Well, some days you just gotta get it out of your system. At least you're smiling every time I see you.

Jules said...

Love that comment, Grunty.... :D