Friday, May 11, 2012

pink and blue

I've been far too busy to blog lately, and really, I don't feel like divulging all that much information. Life has been a bit stressful. Not really my life (well that too, but that's the part I don't want to talk about), but those of the lives around me who regularly confide in me (moreso). I am hoping that at the very least, my ability to be an ear for them is helpful. So for now, I'll just post a few more texture photos. 

This is a flower that was in a bouquet I saw recently. It was really cool looking. The color isn't adjusted here. Just the edge of the photo. It really was striking to see in real life. I long flower, about 6" in length and having a circumference of about 2.5". It was a giant beauty.


I once said to Thor when we parted, and it was raining, that the rain was Mother Nature's way of crying for us so that we didn't have to. Perhaps I don't look at the rain like most people do. This wasn't taken on that day, but a day a few days later when I was really missing him. Again, she came through for me.


I hope you're all doing well.

Jules :Oj

8 comments:

The Grunt said...

First!

I'm doing okay.

Jules said...

First? How about "Only"?!

**sigh**

At least you still come by my blog. That's worth staying open for.

Just ok? Let me know if I can assist somehow to turn the ok into great. :)

The Grunt said...

You can never get rid of me! Yeah, I'll keep coming by. I mean, what's not to like? There's plenty to like about you, Jules--especially when you offer assistance to enhance my life.

Shell said...

your pictures are always cool.

Quiet Paths said...

I really like your close ups. And I like the idea of rain sometimes being a "cosmic" expression of our own emotions.

Jules said...

Grunty - There's something comforting about a 5 year friendship that solid like that... :)

Shell - Thank you sister dearest!

QP - I love how you worded that, Christine. I need to get you to write for my blog. ;)

Quiet Paths said...

Oh gee thank you. But you know, then I wouldn't probably read your blog because I like how you write. So there. Yeah.

Jules said...

QP - HAHA! Ok, I'll keep writing my own words then.. ;p