Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Green Grace

It is amazing to me how just when you want Him to most be with you, He comes to you in the simplest of forms. 

I've planted beans in my gardens every year for the past 10 years and have never noticed until today while I was standing at my kitchen sink, looking at a plant my son brought home from school, that the leaf of a bean plant is shaped just like a heart. I noticed this while praying about receiving my test results, which I'll be getting an an hour from now. 

How could I go for that many years intimately dealing with bean plants without noticing this until this moment? 

I'm going to choose to recognize this as divine intervention, and to me it says that His love is all around me, and regardless of the results, I will be in His Grace. I love that it's green too.. green means life. 

Wish me luck. Pray for me. 

Jules :O...

4 comments:

don said...

You are always in my prayers.

Shell said...

you always find hearts in nature, every where you go. That is a sign for sure. LOVE YOU!

SIMON said...

I'm with the green hearts and all that is good to bring you the results you want.
I'm still praying for you!

Jules said...

Thank you...