Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Glacier National Park Vacation

This is what I've been up to the past couple of weeks, with Thor. We camped for 9 days in Glacier National Park. This is a mountain at Two Medicine Campground. Two Medicine Campground was the nicest campground that I've ever stayed at and we loved it so much there, we made it home base for most of our time and took day trips from there. 


Here's Aster Falls. We went on a hike one day and happened upon this at a few different points while heading up the mountain. It was refreshing and beautiful.


I will post more photos and start posting more often again but for now I'm sorting through all my hundreds of pictures and memories and in the process of figuring out what memories to write about.

It was a totally lovely vacation with my Sweetheart.

Jules :O)

5 comments:

The Grunt said...

Glacier National Park is awesome. Glad you had a great trip!

SIMON said...

Well these two pics are amazing to start with.
So glad you had such a good trip.

Jules said...

Grunty - Yes it is awesome! I could spend a lifetime in Montana alone. I love that state. Glacier is outstanding, in my opinion and I was glad to have had the chance to experience pretty much all of it this time around.

Si - Thank you, there will be more to come. I hope people won't become bored at looking at mountains, boats and lakes. LOL

Quiet Paths said...

These are great. I certainly won't become bored at all. We just spent a couple days at Bowman. We'll probably go back Monday. It's nothing less than amazing. Glad you had such a good time.

Jules said...

QP - We didn't get to go to Bowman, maybe next time. I hear it's really a special place and great to kayak on. :) I really love your State.