Friday, September 21, 2012

Hospital.. another round, please?

I'll be having a full thyroidectomy on October 11th. Pray for me and wish me good luck, not only with the surgery, but the findings that will happen once they can finally biopsy the thyroid properly. I'd rather it just come back as all benign, if it's no bother to anyone else, please and thank you. That'd be awesome.

It's been getting larger and larger for some time now, for about 5 years (you can see it in my photos if you look closely). It's creating a situation that's making it increasingly difficult to swallow and talk. So, thankfully, I am having the surgery soon. I think you all knew this was coming anyway, so this isn't really news.

But your support and positive thoughts, etc. are not taken for granted and are much appreciated!

Thanks!
Jules :Oj

3 comments:

SIMON said...

All my thoughts and prayers are with you for the surgery and favourable results.

Jules said...

Thank you very much, Si!

Quiet Paths said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure. All will be well... :)