Friday, September 14, 2012

tender moment

I made a point of telling Thanan how proud of him I was about a certain something yesterday.

"Mommy's so very proud of you, Little Man!" I said as I kissed his right temple. We were cuddling and that was the part of his face that was most reachable.

As I kissed him, I felt his eyes smile. I pulled my face away from his after that brief moment, just in time to see his beautiful gentle smiling face. Then he said to me "Mom, I really love it when you kiss me, it makes me smile."

That was one of the nicest cuddle times before bed that we've ever shared, just because of a little compliment and kiss.

Don't forget to share the love to those in your world. You never know what will come back to you.

Jules :O)

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Beautiful!!
There is no more to say!!

Jules said...

Yes it was!