Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Watch your advertisements

Well, I don't know about you, but any place that has signs like this beckoning people to follow them seems like a good place to go! I was totally intrigued by them as I passed them on the way out to a beach day one day this summer (don't worry, I pulled off the road to take the photos). But yeah, check this out: 



Awesome signs, right? They did leave me curious, so I kept watching for more. I thought it was going to be a wedding announcement or directions to a reception. That would have been fun and fitting. It's a pity that the last sign was one for a religious camp of some kind. I'm not saying that because I don't like religion, that's not the case at all. I'm saying it's a pity because in essence, these people were advertising that their religion was a blissful fairy tale.

Oops.

Jules :Oj

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Yeah, wow, how awesome it would have been had it been to an engagement or wedding or even an anniversary but never mind, signs are such fun though aren't they?

Jules said...

I really loved these signs, for sure.