Tuesday, November 06, 2012

election interest... me???

Who would have thought that I, Jules, would EVER be interested in politics... but tonight I'm glued to the tv, patiently waiting to see who wins the Presidential Election. I've been on a journey of knowledge and education as far as politics go, for about the past 2 years. I don't understand everything there is to know, but I do have a better understanding. Being a Canadian citizen only, I can't cast my ballot, but I sure would have, if I had dual citizenship.

All I have to say at this point is: may the best man win.

UPDATE: YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

Jules :OgoObama)

6 comments:

SIMON said...

I always knew it would happen!! A keen interest in politics and global current affairs is not a bad thing! Good one Jules!

I was also up most of the night as you could have guessed!! I do also have strong memories of the equivalent day in 2008 as you may remember.

don said...

Obama rocks! We just weren't ready for another republican..

SIMON said...

Obama does rock!! He also does a great PR job for America around the world, especially in UK and Europe but also of course, Canada!!

Quiet Paths said...

I sure breathed easier after that all went down. Whew~~~ And go Tester too!

Jules said...

Si - Yes, he's just awesome. I love him.

QP - I had to ask Don who Tester was, LOL. Things look bright!

Quiet Paths said...

Yes but now they really need to figure some things out down here. Energy and health care and environment...