Thursday, November 29, 2012

from deep to shallow...

You just never know what you're going to get when you come to my blog.

This morning I was on my way to town when I heard a commercial on the radio. I honestly can't tell you what the actual commercial was for, because it was boring and I tuned it out of my brain as I concentrated on the winter road conditions.

What caught my ear was this line at the very end of it:
"..... big adult toys you can REALLY ride!"

Ya. True story.
So I'm curious, do you have any thoughts on that?

The end.

5 comments:

SIMON said...

This is just typical of what makes your blog so good!!

Job done by makers of commercial then! You are talking about it and curiosity will make you listen again to see what the product is. Just what the advertisers want you to do!!

The UnMighty said...

I think most people are only going to have one thought on that, and it was probably the same one you had.

The Grunt said...

All Terrain Vaginas and Dirt Dildos, not to mention the "water" crafts. These are the thoughts that came to my mind.

Jules said...

Si - yes, I do want to hear the commercial again and actually find out what it was for.

TUM - I doubt my mom would have thought that. But other than her, you're probably right.

Grunty - You get a big giant A for inventiveness! High score!

Quiet Paths said...

For an advert it's pretty ballsy. Oh, sorry...