Monday, January 14, 2013

My Weirdness...

Here are some things you most likely don't know about me.

I really get off on watching a pedestrian walk to the beat of the music that happens to be playing in my car, unbeknownst to them. I think that when their rhythm can be in sync with what I'm listening to, it's an act of fate to amuse me, rather than chance.

I eat my sandwiches from the outside in, rather than from one end to another. Given a sandwich on regular bread, or on a bun, I will eat my way around the edges first and then be left with the middle of it to enjoy. Have you ever noticed that most of the good stuff is piled on into the middle of the sandwich? So I do that intentionally to save the best for last. If I have a sub, I eat it end to end though.

I have a giant crush on folky snowmen. Ok.. that one you probably knew.

I can't stand to have cupboard doors or closet doors left open. It makes me think of ghosts. I get freaked out by it.  I'm not like that for bedroom doors or bathroom doors.. just cupboards and closets. If I walk into a room with open ones, I have to have them closed. If I ever walked into a room with multiple ones open, or all of them open, I'd probably have a heart attack or an extreme nightmare.

I love thrift/antique store browsing, but I rarely ever buy anything. I have a thing for old trunks, but I don't own one. They're worth too much, and I'm too thrifty.

I think that's good enough for you all to chew on for a while. I promise these things are true. How many of them did you know?

Jules :OP

9 comments:

The UnMighty said...

This is weird because I eat my sandwiches from the inside out.

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

Each of us has his own habits and pleasures, in my case like living in the city riding a bicycle, usually with attention to traffic manages to reflect all that is around us, from dawn to dusk to people who intersect.

Good day to you Jules

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

One of my recent report on a bike path on the sea shore

CLICK

Hello dear

Jules said...

Ben - That would be awkward to watch.. do you wear a bib?

Ivo - that's a wonderful thing to do. I need to get on my bike more and do the same. Darn snow prevents that for more than half of the year here though. I will go look at your link from your second comment now. :)

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

With the appreciation of Jules, in Italy there is a historical tradition of cycling, I go there often for work.

I'm sorry for the language incomprehensible to you, unfortunately my English is limited to google translate,

a hug

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

I realize that your country has a long winter, but come the hottest season for you.

Hello

Jules said...

Ivo - It doesn't matter that I couldn't understand your language, it was still fun to watch the video. :) Thank goodness for Google Translate, hey? I do cycle when the weather permits here.

Quiet Paths said...

Heh, pretty fun. I can't stand those types of doors left open either. Mostly because I am a clean freak and I don't want to see dust on my dishes.

SIMON said...

I've always believed, A little bit of Jules makes everyone's day brighter and this post just proves it.