Monday, February 11, 2013

A sweet little pick me up...

My mom is a sweet woman. She came to my house yesterday to drop off a med that I asked her to buy me, and with it, she delivered this lovely carnation/orchid flower arrangement. You can see it, but it's in a heart shaped vase, so darling. Of course, I have all this time on my hands, so I photographed it and now I need to blog it. It's really a sweet little thing, and I can reuse the vase for all sorts of things in the future. Of course, with me being radioactive and all, she couldn't come in and visit, but she stood out on my front sidewalk and I sat inside my house with the door wide open, and we sort of holler-visited at each other. LOL. Bless her. Here's the arrangement, without further delay.



From a different angle...


There's nothing quite like the inside of an orchid... 


A beautiful partnership of loveliness, the petals of each stand statuesque with one another.


Jules :Opretty)

2 comments:

SIMON said...

In the botanical gardens in Madeira they had a glass house with (probably) thousands but definitely hundreds of them, beautiful!
Nature is so clever, an orchid is the proof!!

Jules said...

It's amazing that there can be so many different varieties of one flower, for sure!