Sunday, February 17, 2013

HUGE EXCITING NEWS!!!


I have kept this under tight seal but now I'm ready to share it with you. I've been working on it for some time now. I had the story written a long time ago, but only within the last 5 months or so did I decide that I could illustrate it and e-publish it by myself. It's been a long haul, the illustrations took longer than I thought they would, but I finally finished (with the help of Thor's artistic eye and support) and now I can proudly present to you: 

Book Title:
Moms Are Magic
Written/Illustrated by Julie Randall 
Full copyright, all rights reserved.

Here's the link that you can see it and buy it online, if you'd like to support me, don't worry, it's cheap. If that link doesn't work for you, just type in Moms Are Magic in your local Amazon (.com, .uk, .ca, .jp, .fr, etc.) and it will pop up.  Right now it's just for the Kindle e-reader format (and it makes most sense viewed portrait, not landscape on your tablet, thought landscape still works but not as flowy). If you don't have a tablet, you can download the Kindle app and view it on your smart phone (not sure how that will look, though), OR you can even download a Kindle app for your computer by clicking here and downloading whatever operating system/platform you have! 

At some point, I may choose to get it printed in hard copy, as Amazon has a Print-On-Demand feature that I can tap into, but for now, it's just electronic. 

I am so pleased to be able to share this with you. Let me know what you think once you've seen it! And by ALL means... SHARE the direct link with everyone you know! 

Jules :Oeeeee!!! 

9 comments:

don said...

Yay!!! That's AWESOME!!

You totally rock Queenie!

Jules said...

YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Happy Dancing all around my house!!!

EEEEEEeeeeee!

The UnMighty said...

Congrats!

But are they really "magic?"
I guess I'll have to read the book.

Franciscus van Munster said...

Congratulations! I bought it :-)
Mine, by the way, is still here: http://blasphemyandsyphilis.blogspot.com

SIMON said...

What fantastic news!! Will buy it later on and get back to you!!

Congrats on the first of many!!

Jules said...

Ben - Yes, but Dads are magical too! :)

Franckie! I haven't seen you in blogland forever and a day! I bought yours too, will have fun reading it, I'm sure!

Si - Thank you! I'm certain your family will love it, if you'd like to share the link with them. :)

SIMON said...

As Siwilk I put this review on both Amazon.com and .co.uk....

"A pleasure these days to find a book about pure innocent love of a little boy for his Mom without reference to life in the fast, electronic lane.
A truly lovely book written with love."

Because it is!!
Great job Jules!!

Jules said...

Thank you for your feedback on those sites, Si. It's much appreciated. :) I saw two other people that I don't even know commented and loved it also! YAY! Almost makes me want to get started on illustrating my second book.

The Grunt said...

I'll need to download the Kindle app for my 'puter and then get your book. It's the least I could do.