Monday, June 10, 2013

A MUST READ

THIS: 


Is my coffee table book. It is my new favorite book. It is my top pick of 2013 so far. It will offer you so much more than you'd ever expect from some of the most interesting of our population. You will be a better person for having read it. It will be helpful to you in more than one way and offer you an insight or two that you hadn't really thought about before.

I am thankful that I heard the interview with the author on CBC radio some months ago and decided I would go get it for myself. I purposefully read it long and slow and hard and I took the time to comprehend it with each chapter. I didn't move on until I understood every piece of advice and gave it thought about how it could apply to my world.

If you can't see the picture well enough, it is "30 Lessons for Living" written by Karl Pillemer, Ph. D.

Whenever I tell people about it, they go out and buy it, and then the next time I see them, they thank me. They look a little bit happier, they feel a little bit better.

Buy it. Read it. Digest it. Live by it.

Jules :O!

4 comments:

SIMON said...

I will look for it and if I buy it I may need to buy a coffee table!!

Jules said...

Naw, not at all. An end table or kitchen table will do nicely as well. Enjoy the book!!

Quiet Paths said...

This is cool; I shall check it out. Thanks.

Jules said...

QP - Please do, and let me know what you think!