Monday, July 15, 2013

recent history...

I was looking through my old photos, well.. not OLD.. but from 3 years ago and I came across these 2 that I thought I'd post. They were from my first trip to Montana.

This was actually the sunset on my way home from Montana. I remember thinking that life would never be the same. I was right...


This was taken on my first trek around Wildhorse Island. No matter how you view Flathead Lake, either from the land below, the top of the Island or from the water itself, it is a stunning view. It's such a vast, clear, clean, magnificent lake. It's one of the Heaven on Earth's that a person seeks to find. I've recently learned about the commercial boat tours that will take people to Wildhorse Island.. I was naive before and didn't think they happened there, as any of the times I've been there, it's been relatively uninhabited by humans. I hope as that grows in popularity, the people visiting the island are respectful and keep it clean and natural. It would be a shame to have it so commercialized that it gets wrecked. 


Jules :Oj

3 comments:

don said...

That's a cool picture

Jules said...

Which one? And.. thank you!

SIMON said...

The sunset is excellent and the other well certainly qualifies for a Heaven on Earth spot doesn't it?