Friday, August 23, 2013

It's all ok...

Well this is an unusual first, but it does explain why so many people who search for thyroidectomy scars happen to come to my blog..

This site devoted a little section to my blog post about when I took my bandages off for the first time after surgery. I'm sure this is a good thing, and can't be taken in any negative sort of way, right? To see the info scroll down to "Brand-new Thyroidectomy Scar".

I do hope to help people overcome their fears. I hope they stick around to see that I had no reason to be fearful about my initial scar because now you can't even really tell it's there.

Jules :O)

3 comments:

SIMON said...

Not only is it great to see such good recovery, it is wonderful to allay people's fears about scars.

Quiet Paths said...

It was a good thing to post since there seems to be a glut of non-specific info about such things. If you can help just one person...

Jules said...

Si - I just wanted people to know it's not as bad as they might think.

QP - Yes, that was my goal.. it's amazing how many people from all over the world read that thyroidectomy stuff. I do think I've helped someone, somewhere.