Sunday, October 27, 2013

Worthwhile white-knuckles!

When you drive through the first snowstorm of the season for over 5 hours with temperatures below freezing and in some pretty massive wind with horrible visibility praying to God you make it back to your house with no problems and stay safe and sound more times than you can keep track of, all the while losing track of how many vehicles you've seen in the ditches, these are the hubcaps you end up with! Cool hey! All four of mine looked like this when I pulled into my garage.


Tomorrow maybe I'll post some cool animal pics. I met up with a moose and some bighorn, but for today, I'm just going to cuddle on the couch with my blanket, my new antique novel, try to get warm and attempt to de-stress. THAT was really a difficult day. It was soooo worth it, though.

Jules :Owhiteknuckleday!

4 comments:

don said...

Wow that's amazing!

Jules said...

Yes! I thought so too. I guess even in the most difficult of situations can emerge beauty sometimes!

SIMON said...

Nature's prize to you for defeating her!!

Jules said...

Indeed, Si. Indeed.