Sunday, December 29, 2013

Rolling in the dough now...

Rich I am not, from this children's book adventure I'm on. But hey, that's $4.25 I wouldn't have had if I hadn't gone on the journey! 


I'm working on more. The newest one has struck my fancy and taken over my desire to finish the second one I started. I guess there's always a fresh excitement when I first finish writing one and begin getting feedback from people. This new one will hopefully be a joint illustration venture between Thor and I. That would be amazing to have both our names on a book together. Eeeeee! 

For now, there's still Mom's Are Magic. Feel free to purchase your own copy on Amazon or CreateSpace! Every mom or expecting mom should have a copy of it, and Grandmom's should too! 

UPDATE: 
Woohoo! Still not rich though.... 


Jules :Oj

5 comments:

SIMON said...

If it was all to do with money the world's greatest authors would never have been read by anybody!!
I can't wait for your next creation!

Quiet Paths said...

That's pretty neat. I'm glad they removed the rule about having a balance before they would issue a payment. I'm excited to see what your next project will be.

Nisha Jha said...

That looks interesting.
Will try to get it.

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jules said...

Si - You're probably right! Thank you! I'd better get to work on it.

QP - Yes, that's cool, otherwise I'm sure I'd not receive a payment until 2020! LOL

Nisha - I hope you do! It's gotten approval from mom's, sisters and children alike!