Thursday, January 30, 2014

don't forget the "r" word...

This hangs from my rear view mirror, from an old air freshener I had long ago. I've purposely kept it for days like today where I get an email from the teacher saying how terrible my son's day was at school. It just reminds me to relax.. that not everything is the end of the world. I look at it to remind me that traffic jams aren't going to kill me. Being 5 minutes late doesn't spell disaster. That 2 feet of snow won't bury me. Failing to remember to pick up shampoo won't mean a catastrophe. And that even when the whole day seems like hell, if I just take a few deep breaths and relax, it really isn't all that bad. 


Easier said than done, sometimes.

Jules :O/

1 comment:

SIMON said...

It would pay more people in the world to have that philosophy!
Nice one!