Thursday, March 27, 2014

gasp moment

I'm still an avid crotch watcher. I always have been, and I'm afraid I probably always will be. It's not about being horny at all, and crotch watchnig doesn't turn me into a salivating beast who wants to pounce. It's more about just admiring the package that's being presented. Men, take this as a lesson.. package your packages so as to adequately and appropriately display them for us women who like to admire. I suspect this is akin to men who like to admire boobs or butts from afar, and the reason push up bras were invented. 

Case in point... I was watching the movie Last Vegas with my sister not too many weeks ago and Morgan Freeman was being introduced as one of the movie's main characters in a scene where he is holding his grand baby in his arms and gently swaying side to side with her. The camera goes from a close up and moves into a full room view in which he slowly turns to the side and back to front. 

I let out a *gasp* and before I knew what I was saying, I squealed "Did you see his package?!?!" to my totally unsuspecting sister. She went "What?! No... Julie!!!" and that prompted us to rewind it so she could see. I have to say.. unless they stuffed his pants, Morgan Freeman is packing some major punch in those jeans.

Maybe I shouldn't be talking about crotch watching. I don't often comment on it, and certainly never comment on it when I'm with people I know it would offend. Like, I don't do it when I'm out with my mom, for example. Well, I do it, I just don't comment. 

So what's the point to this blog post? I'm not sure. Just to remind you all that I really haven't changed.. I'm just a bit more subtle about things, perhaps. Or maybe just to say that it's okay to admire, as long as it's in good taste and not offensive to those around you. Or maybe I just wanted to blog about Morgan's giant package, because it needed to be said, because it was such a shocker. 

That is all. 

Jules :Oj


5 comments:

SIMON said...

No you are right you haven't changed...... and don't!!!

jorg wobblington lopez said...

My friend's mom used to be a nurse, and one time a skier came in with a broken leg. He was wearing a one piece very tight ski suit (it was the 80's). When they told him they had to cut off his ski suit, he said, "NO! NO!" But they had to, and when they did, they found a carrot strapped to his thigh, and he said, "It's for when I get hungry later." But no one believed him.

Jules said...

Si - I don't plan to!

Jorg - Here's your *free hug* for stopping by and commenting on my blog. :) Your little story made me literally LOL. Thanks for sharing! I guess I can't trust what I see... that's the lesson to be learned here?

jorg wobblington lopez said...

Im a banana man myself.

Jules said...

LOL