Friday, May 02, 2014

Fresh, new, clean...

It was time for a change. Instead of making you all stare at that giant image of myself (I'm certain you're tired of that photo by now.. I mean, it's been there for a couple of years), I think I'll keep a number of photos along the sides like they currently appear, and I'll change them out from time to time. At least, that's the plan... for now. They will continue to be some of my favorites that I snap along the road of life I'm on.

Sound good?

Jules :Oj

My photos are of course mine, and are of course all copyright to me at all times, always, forever more, Amen. But seriously, they are.


4 comments:

SIMON said...

I love the fresh new look and I've always loved your pics!

Quiet Paths said...

I like this!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I miss your beautiful face. But this is nice too.. just not as hot 😉

Jules said...

Si - Thanks on both!

QP - Thank you! :)

SSD - *snicker, I haven't called you that in a long time, nice to have you back here!* Your comment is sweet. I'll make sure to post some pics of me so you won't have to miss my beautiful face!