Thursday, May 15, 2014

trek the globe...

Well, I put one of the hearts too far east and in the wrong state (pay attention, Jules, sheesh)... but this illustrates why I love globes so much. It takes something that seems so distant and makes it seem so close and attainable. In the grand scheme of things, it's really not that far apart. And we really have everything we need in just 3 states and two provinces. It's like our own little special place on earth. 

Thor gave me this globe a few weeks ago. It's a nice large one, and it comes on/in a pretty wooden stand. I need to find a tall square table to display it on. I'm keeping my eyes open every where I go. 


Jules :O)

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Globes are great aren't they?
The smaller the globe the closer you are!!

Jules said...

I have one that's quite small and yes, that's true!