Sunday, June 22, 2014

Blossoms and bugs on my birthday...

For my birthday this year, I wasn't stopped by flood waters in my attempt to get to BC (like what happened last year)! Woot! Thor and I met and enjoyed a wonderful weekend together (with an extra evening thrown in!). And you know, it was really beautiful everywhere I looked. As we spent our time together, I couldn't help but notice the wonderful things that were around us on a more miniature scale. Here are a few snaps from the macro or supermacro setting. Enjoy! 

Mini Moss Mound, hardly bigger than a golf ball...

An Alberta Rose, alone, sweetly bathing in the morning dew...

A native weed with a flower as small as a pencil eraser decorated the forest floor...

An ant, busy looking for a hidden treasure...

Is this something the plant seeps, or is it the beginning of an insect... bubbles or eggs? 

A fascinating beetle of some kind, bumbling up the side of a garbage can...

Pink daisies... my favorite color and favorite flower combined...

A wonderful birthday weekend, spent with a wonderful man, in a wonderful part of our corner of the globe.

Jules :O38now!

I retain all rights to all of my photographs. Just a reminder! :) 

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Yes they are all.... wonderful but especially like the mossy mound! Glad everything was wonderful for you.

SIMON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.