Saturday, July 05, 2014

Stories are told...

Two photos, you would think they tell the story of captivity. But actually, they tell a story of rescue, rehabilitation and second chances. I took them today at the Wildlife Discovery Park in Innisfail where they look after orphaned or abandoned animals, or adopt them after other zoos have closed. 



Incidentally, just before I took these photos, a different monkey woke up, popped a finger in it's butt, then proceeded to jack itself off until it had a spastic orgasm. The look of pleasure on it's face was undeniable and totally priceless. It actually licked itself clean too. No need for an old sock.

What?
I can't be all serious all the time.
But that did happen. Seriously.

Jules :Oj

I retain the rights to my photos, they are copyright to only me.

5 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

Hahahah...your are hilarious Jules! Awesome! I totally love you...and how can I not after reading your post today :) :) :)

SIMON said...

The pics as ever are brilliant, the story of the park and I know the park itself is equally a great story.

I have no further comment!!! LOL!!!

Jules said...

Sids! Awww, thanks!! I'm glad I gave you a giggle. :) After I left the zoo, I saw a horny bull try to mount a cow in a field. It was just that kind of day, I guess!

Si - It's growing more and more, though the lions aren't there anymore. I like it for it's easy size and brilliant animals. :)

Cameron Von St James said...

Hi Jules! Those are some beautiful photos! My name is Cameron Von St. James and I had a quick question for you & was wondering if you could please email me when you have a free moment. Thanks! I really hope to hear from you soon and appreciate you taking the time. ☺ cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com

Jules said...

Hi Cameron! Here's your ((free hug)) for stopping by, and thank you for contacting me.. for many reasons. I hope my blog post above helps your cause. Thank you also for the compliments on my photos as well. :)