Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Vivid, just like me!

What do these photos all have in common? 

This was a Montana Sunset that was incredibly eye catching.

This was the Super Moon that filled the July 12th night sky.

This is a Glacier Lily in West Glacier National Park, elevation approx 7200 feet.

This was a beautiful mountainside I saw while trekking down to The Loop in West Glacier.

This was the rainbow I saw just outside of Red Deer as I drove to my place.

They all exhibit outstanding pops of color. No matter where you are in the world, there are colors around you to brighten your spirit and stimulate your senses. Take a moment when you see them. Study them, and recognize how they make you feel.

Jules :Obeauty!
These photos are mine, copyright to me only. Thanks! 

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Oh vivid colours always make me feel good, just love the rainbow!
Great pics Jules as ever!!

Jules said...

Thanks!! That rainbow was way too pretty not to stop and capture.