Monday, July 28, 2014

Wide Open..

Here's the thought that crossed my mind this morning while sitting in a Tim Horton's surrounded by middle aged and older men:

"The older a man gets, the wider he has to spread his legs to sit."

Then I looked closer, and texted my friend about it and then I wasn't so sure. I saw an elderly man with his legs crossed, and one directly across from him of like age with his legs wide open. Therein disproved my thought completely. So then I thought, that it has to be something to do with how much junk a guy's carrying around with him, combined with age. The more junk, the more room there needs to be and the older a man gets, the lower the berries hang, right? So they need to spread their legs in order to be accommodating when sitting, correct?

I don't know why I even have thoughts like this. In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter. All it does it provide a basis of understanding about why men have to sit with their legs so far apart, and why some sit wider than others.

I don't usually post about thoughts like this on here anymore, but I'm always thinking things like this, and if I can't express myself on here, where can I?! Deep down, we're all just a little bit curious, immature and perverted. Even if we don't want to admit it.

Jules :Oopenwide!

4 comments:

Tys on Ice said...

i like the way your mind works... as a man, i think its about comfort...after all our jewels need space... i believe it was a woman who started walking on 2 legs... man must have been forced ...

Jules said...

LOL Tys! Graphic images of men crawling around with their jiggles hanging down and swaying back and forth just came to mind. Thanks for that comment.

SIMON said...

It is mainly a comfort thing yeah, but there is a certain age group in males where circulatory problems make it easier not to cross your legs!

Jules said...

Hmm, I hadn't considered that, Si. Thanks for the input.