Friday, December 19, 2014

Feeling Ballsy...

Balls.

Hangy-danglies between the legs.

What's not to like about them?

Why do people use "balls" in sayings that express disappointment? For example: "That sucks balls!" or "Holy shit balls, man!" combined with unmistakable looks of horror, terror or plain old disgust on their faces. I mean, I hear it all the time. And when I do, I just think... "who set the bar for these sorts of sayings? That guy must have been really disturbingly unhygienic..."

Because to me, balls are pretty great. They're lovely to play with, toy with, tantalize, and taste. They're fun, they're a pleasing shape, a wonderful size. They swell, they contract, they respond to a woman's touch (which is quite exciting). They make a pretty nifty holding case for something equally exciting. I mean, who gave balls a bad wrap, anyway?

So from now on, I say we change the expression. Let the saying "That's Balls!!" mean something excellent or that of divine nature instead of something to grimace at. And let the owners of said balls carry them proudly and not have to lug around this *shame* that's associated with having them. I say let's all exclaim: "Thank goodness for balls!"

Balls are great.

Unless, of course, they are kept filthy, dirty, shitty, or overly hairy and smelly.. or sweaty. Those balls aren't great.

That's my thought for today... uncensored.

Jules :Op


1 comment:

SIMON said...

Can only say, "Balls!"