Saturday, December 20, 2014

Randoms...

Maybe I didn't do college up right. I only remember one bender party, at my friend Janet's house where I invited a friend who hooked up with Janet's brother... I think. That was when my Mellencamp CD went missing. So when I pulled up to the college yesterday to go get something from the bookstore there with my mom, opened my car door and saw this polished off bottle of Crown Royal, I had to chuckle. Of course, it was photo worthy. But it did make me wonder why my college going experience wasn't full of this. My sister's was, and I participated in a few of her *events*... under age. I think I was one of those people who got it out of my system early. 


Then there was this. I took this photo a few weeks ago. I wondered what on earth could have caused the metal to bend in that one corner. It was so hot here this summer that the blinds literally melted off the front bedroom window in my house (seriously), but surely the sun couldn't melt a corner of metal! LOL. It's just weird because it's just the bottom one. It wouldn't have been installed that way, surely.


Enjoy your day. If you see something eye catching, let me know about it!

Jules:O)

1 comment:

SIMON said...

I love randomness, especially in photography!!