Saturday, December 06, 2014

The Bench at Olive Lake, ink on canvas...

Here's my newest ink on canvas. This time, I used some cool grey's at different opacities. I'm not sure I love the blue undertones they produced, but Thor seems to think it still looks good. I'd like to get some "warm grey" tones, so I'll have to go back to the art store and see if they sell them. It took 12.5 hours, I think. It went together quickly. It's 11x14. I think it went together to fast because I didn't have to fool around with waiting for my pens to dry out to get different shades of grey. I guess having the right things to do artwork with matters. I'm still learning.


As always, this is copyright 100% to me, only me. Thank you for respecting that!

Jules :O)

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Brilliant!

Jules said...

Thank you!