Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My thoughts about love...

I think a few things.

I think that as long as the human race exists, we will seek out the perfect partner, because it is in our DNA to pair ourselves with a person who fully compliments who we are.

I think that in this day and age, with all the environmental influences and dietary issues and lifestyle choices of society, anything can happen at any age to anyone. I think there are no certainties about life expectancy or health. I'm proof of that.. how many health crisis have I had and I'm not even 40 yet. But I still keep ticking (God willing).

I think that love is kind spirited, welcoming, warm, and wise. Love is tender and strong, dependable and supportive. It is patient, communicative and understanding. Love puts you where you want to be, and keeps you where you need to be. It protects your well being, and gives you a sense of purpose and belonging.

I think that if you find love, it is rare. I'm not talking about lust or infatuation, anyone can have those fleeting feelings. I'm talking real, honest, lasting love; that soul mate connection.

I think that love can happen to people of any mature age and any background. Love isn't biased and doesn't live in the realm of "isms". Love only knows "connection".. the ability to deeply connect with another person.

I think that real love can be so beautiful that it can be overwhelming. It calls to attention every emotion and every feeling. It heightens everything. Some people are scared of love because it seems too good to be true. But it's not.... not if it's real love. Everyone deserves love. Love isn't something to neither take for granted nor to run away from.

I think that if you are lucky enough to find real love, you must embrace it and enjoy it, for as long as you can, because it will be the greatest thing you've ever been given the opportunity to partake in. You might be lucky enough to live a whole lifetime together, or you might only have 30 years, 15 years, 5 years... but the one thing I think is important is to embrace it fully while you have it.

I think that real love lasts a lifetime. It leaves an everlasting imprint that you forever hold in your heart, no matter what.

That's what I think. So if you're lucky enough to find real love, recognize that and cherish it, act on it, and live in it to its fullest extent.

Really live in it.

Jules :Olove)

No comments: