Thursday, May 14, 2015

Quick catch up

Been a while. There's probably nobody left out there reading my blog, but today I sat down to do other things on here an thought "Hmmm.. I miss blogging." So, here I am.

I've been keeping myself really busy lately. You know, dealing with being a parent and subsequently managing Thanan's issues. I had to nurse my foster guy back to health (never seen him so sick). Have been drastically monitoring my dietary intake (even more than normal) because I now seem to be having gall bladder attacks (surgery's in the beginning of July). I've been working as much as I can doing my contractor assistant job, it's going well enough, I can't complain too much about that scenario, other than the fact that the work is exhausting. But I got a $5/hr raise, so that's pretty great. On the days I work doing that, I literally work from 7:30am to 9pm, considering the foster buy job as well as the contracting. Factor in parenting too, I suppose. Thor and I have been seeing as much of each other as we can, even managing to fit in full on family time with Thanan when possible (love that). I had really bad tendinitis in my left arm, so I couldn't play my instruments, which was a bummer, but oddly, the contractor work has restrengthened it and now it's feeling better. Go figure. All the doc's said to rest, rest, rest it.

I've had a few really odd/funny/obscure thoughts, but now that I'm sitting down to write, I can't think of them. Whenever I do, I'll write posts for them.

Well, that's it. I'm still here. Gona try and get back into the blog... after May long weekend. But who knows... that's when I start to get serious about my yarding and gardening. ;)

Till next time!

Jules :O)

2 comments:

SIMON said...

Oh how so much has changed and yet how little has changed.

"A little bit of Jules makes everyone's day brighter. No really... trust me!"

As true now as it has ever been, keep going with the blog - I know how tough it can be but it is worth it. It remains the freshest breath of air on this whole internet webby thing!

Jules said...

Thank you Si. It helps knowing people out there appreciate the blog. I started it for myself, but I find that over the years, it's nice to have the feedback! Freshest breath of fresh air.. that's probably going a bit overboard, lol. But it's a lovely sentiment.