Sunday, February 14, 2016

Declaring my love on the radio!

Well, today I did something that I can definitely count as one of my life's highlights... I got to proclaim my love and tell my love story about how Thor and I met on this very blog over 5 years ago! You seriously could not wipe the smile off my face today. And the whole day was so great too!

Hopefully this podcast will embed, but if it doesn't you should be able to click the link below.


If all else fails, go to CBC's Cross Country Check-up and listen to the podcast on there, it's the one titled: "Does online dating make it easier to find someone compatible?"

Here's the podcast link, I come on about 14 and a half minutes in, after the initial interview is finished with Mirena. Go ahead! Have a listen. It's worth it!

Thanks Cross Country Checkup! That was SO MUCH FUN!

Jules :Oawesomesauce)

No comments: