Saturday, February 13, 2016

Love Cloud...

As part of my "Hearts In Nature" series, check out how the treeline and clouds formed a heart while I was headed through Kootenay National Park to see Thor earlier this month. So beautiful! It was a really trying drive (Banff National Park was having severe winter weather that I had to drive through), so I was thankful for this moment. And it was nice that there was little traffic, so I could just stop the car and take the pic. Those are mountains in the bottom of the heart, it was so gloomy you could barely see them, as enormous as they are, but when I see stuff like this on the road to see my man, it really strikes me and makes me believe there's a higher power at work here... the universe telling me I'm always heading in the right direction. :) 


Jules :Olove)

2 comments:

don said...

When you showed me this pic on your camera I didn't see it but now I do ;)

Jules said...

Well, it was a tiny image on the back of my camera... :)