Tuesday, May 17, 2016

years ahead.

Sometimes I feel like I'm months or years ahead of some people. At my part time job, that I basically just go do for fun and extra money, I wrote a newsletter about the use of movement in learning and how teachers could adapt their lessons and classrooms to incorporate kinesthetic learning. It was a great newsletter. I did it about a year ago, at least.

Yesterday, my boss at my part time job presented me with this new direction she's going to take the store... and guess what it is? To be the Western Canadian distributor for kinesthetic learning classroom equipment! When she told me that, I was like "YES! I did a newsletter about that a long time ago!"

It's a thrilling thing to get into, and something that I believe the science behind. I'm stoked, really. It's already happening in the States, and now she's going to be the supplier for all of Western Canada... that's a pretty big and cutting edge sort of thing.

So, if you want to order kinesthetic equipment for your classroom, call us up at Kids In Harmony Store, in Red Deer. 403-309-0588. We'll get you hooked up.

Jules :OD


No comments: