Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Enlightenment... understanding the soul...

I've always classified myself as "spiritual but not overly religious." It's a saying that has nowadays become almost a cliche. I'm not trying to be identify as neither religious, nor Athiest.. just, spiritual. I've always believed that a soul occupies a body, then upon death leaves the body and when the time is right, the soul is reincarnated. I've believed that everything has a soul and has an energy, and yes... I do talk to my plants. I talk to animals, I even talk to storms and winds. I just think there's an energy in everything and that through everything we are connected. I guess that's why when I'm most upset, the best things for me to do are either work with my hands in dirt, or surround myself with earth and water elements. They recharge me.

A very good friend of mine told me that the next book I needed to read, back in April, was called "Journey of Souls" by Dr. Michael Newton, PhD. The timing could not have been more perfect, and I think that's why it was recommended to me when it was. See, it was about a month before my dad passed away, and I literally finished the book just 2 days before he passed. It took that long to read the book because it's THAT intense and it takes that much time to absorb what you are reading. When she told me about it, she said that I could feel one of two ways about it; I could think it's all hogwash, or I could be open and take it all in. Well, I definitely took it all in. It's about what happens to the soul after death, and the process in which it is incarnated in it's next life. It's done as an account of real case studies from this doctor's deep hyper-subconscious hypnotherapy sessions. It's absolutely fascinating. He also has a sequel to the book, with even more case studies, and more in depth accounts on certain topics, called "Destiny of Souls". Neither of these books either endorses nor denies religion, it's just an account of the soul, and that's partly what I love about it. It's not alienating in any way, not down on people's religious beliefs.

I'm doing the same thing my friend did. If you don't read another book this year, make the book you read the first one. Go ahead, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain in knowledge and understanding. I'm going to tell you, if you are grieving the loss of anyone, or even a pet that meant the world to you, these books will help you. A relative was stuck in her grieving process after the loss of her spouse for 11 years, and it was just after she read this book that she was able to finally understand what the soul connection is enough to let go. Now she has finally found someone else that she connects with and couldn't be happier. I'm not saying this book is magic, but it DOES help the loss process, because it helps to see things in a different way. Do you still miss those who are gone? Yes. Nothing takes that away. But if you apply the things you've learned, it can quickly take you from despair to being ok again.

And even if you haven't lost anyone close to you... just read the book. Because you might want to know the journey ahead for your own soul.

Jules :Olight)

No comments: