Sunday, August 20, 2017

If only I'd known...

Here's my advice.
If someone would have told me this, if doctors would mention it to people suffering as I have done, it would have saved me developing a chronic condition that then needed surgery.

Eat pitted dates daily.
I didn't say prunes. I said dates.
Eat between 1 - 4 daily depending on how many you need.

What condition does this treat? Chronic constipation. Or just regular constipation.

Forget about drugs, just eat pitted dates every day. Eat them at night, you will have a nice satisfying emptying poo in the morning. Yes, I did just refer to pooping as satisfying. You read correctly.

Nope... I don't want to hear your arguments. Just do it.

Also, beer. Prunes and a beer. You can do that too (but beer in moderation).

Jules :O)
P.S. I'm not a doctor. I'm just saying.

No comments: