Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Meditate on this...

I'm reading this book that talks about how powerful the subconscious mind is. It basically says that the subconscious will respond to and carry through with anything you tell it, repeatedly and with faith. If you have negative thoughts all the time, the sub will begin to take that for reality and make it so. On the other hand, if you believe in its power and start meditating on positive things, guess what happens? You got it.. good stuff happens. It's written that meditating to ask your sub of healing things can also be granted.

So my current mantra is: "I wholeheartedly believe in my subconscious mind's ability to use it's healing light and energy to cure my hemmorhoids for life."

I wish I were joking. This is the phrase I repeat to myself 50 times a day. Wish me friggen luck, cuz I'm pretty much fed up with the goings-on down backside.

I shall heal myself.

Next, I plan to start believing I am rich and thin. Just kidding. That would be shallow. I'll word it better than that. ;oP

Jules :Obelieveinthesub)

No comments: